- Canadian residents : $85
- Non-residents : $125
- Standard consultation: $130
- Annual check-up (30 to 40 minutes): approximately $150 to $260
- Screening for STD-STBBI for men: $195 (including HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis B)
- Screening for STD-STBBI for women: $265 (including HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis B, candida, gardnerella, trichomoniasis)
- Screening for HIV (for men and women): $70
- Pap test (Liquid-based cytology): $100
- Screening for HPV: $135
- Colposcopy: 245$
- Vaccination against HPV: $205 per dose (three doses in six months)
- Genital warts treatment during medical consultation (cryotherapy): from $50 to $75 (according to the number of lesions)
Laboratory fees are invoiced according to the rates of our partner, Dynacare Laboratories.
They offer competitive prices and their fees are eligible for reimbursement from most insurance companies. Créa-MeD private medical clinic has negotiated a substantial decrease in costs for multiple analyses.
To obtain a personalized estimate, please contact the reception desk with your medical requisition in hand.
A $85 deposit is required using a credit card to guarantee each appointment. Should you cancel your visit, this deposit will be reimbursed through the same payment method as long as you notify us at least one business day in advance. Otherwise, the deposit will not be reimbursed.
Further assessments may be proposed on the basis of individual requirements.
N.B: Our prices are subject to change without prior notice.