Créa-MeD private medical clinic can provide you with private laboratory services and follow-ups. Our on-site nurses will take samples and ensure they are securely processed, identified, and sent to the laboratory.
We offer a wide range of laboratory services, including:
- Blood tests
- Vaginal cytology (Pap test)
- Screening for STDs and STBBIs
- Screening for HPV and colposcopy
- Screening for sleep apnea
- Managing menopause
- Managing andropause
- Pharmacogenetics and nutrigenomics
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer
Laboratory fees are invoiced according to the rates of our partner, CDL Laboratories. They offer competitive prices and their fees are eligible for reimbursement from most insurance companies. Créa-MeD private medical clinic has negotiated a substantial decrease in costs for multiple analyses. Créa-MeD also accepts requests from other clinics. Please note that Créa-Med receives laboratory results digitally from CDL Laboratories and that they are automatically archived in the patient’s file to ensure proper follow-up. Over the last few years, Créa-MeD has, in partnership with its private laboratory partner and its digital filing software provider, developed a unique multi-functional system to follow up with test results.
In case of a significant anomaly in your test results, our nurse will ensure that your doctor is informed or that you are promptly referred to someone who can appropriately oversee your condition.
As per its quality policy, Créa-MeD will inform you of the tests results on the same day we receive your results, or on the next business day, whether the tests are normal or abnormal. At Créa-MeD, we believe that the patient should be informed of any result as soon as possible. This is an essential element of any high-quality medical care that helps avoid mistakes linked to diagnostic delays. In fact, the expression “No news is good news” is not part of a comprehensive medical service.
Over the last few years, Créa-MeD private medical clinic has developed several innovative functionalities to follow up on lab results, including:
- The possibility of receiving interim results so we can access the results already process by CDL Laboratories, before even receiving the final report that includes all the tests originally ordered.
- The possibility of validating interim results before receiving the final report.
- The possibility of annotating the interim reports in order for a third party (the nurse) to follow up with the patient, after notes from the doctor, on the same day or the business day after receiving the results.
- The possibility of identifying amid the interim results the ones that have already been annotated, compared with new results received that have not been seen by the doctor, in order to make assessing the new results easier.