With a Diploma in traditional Chinese medicine and in acupuncture from the Jiangxi University of traditional medicine, in China, Xiangping has over 15 years of experience in acupuncture. She further developed her expertise in various practices in a hospital affiliated to Beijing University.
In 2014, she joined the Créa-MeD team to offer her services to the clinic’s patients.
- Qualified acupuncturist
- Member of the Quebec Order of Acupuncturists (QOA)
- Member of the Quebec Association of Acupuncturists (QAA)
Her main areas of practice are:
- Pain control
- Anxiety, stress, insomnia
- Repetitive strain injury
- Seasonal allergies
- Cigarette addiction and assistance in giving up smoking
- Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Gynecological problems
- Assisted fertility treatments
For further information: http://www.acuenergie.com/en/