Packages and Fees
Creating your medical file
- Canadian residents : $100
- Non-residents : $145
Private medical visit
- Standard consultation: $140
- Annual check-up (30 to 40 minutes): approximately $210 to $280
Screening for STI-STBBI, HPV and Vaginal Cytology
- Screening for STI-STBBI for men: $215 (including HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis B)
- Screening for STI-STBBI for women: $290 (including HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis B, candida, gardnerella, trichomoniasis)
- Screening for HIV (for men and women): $85
- Pap test (Liquid-based cytology): $110
- Screening for HPV: $150
- Colposcopy : $200
- Vaccination against HPV: $230 per dose (three doses in six months)
- Genital warts treatment during medical consultation (cryotherapy): from $50 to $75 (according to the number of lesions)
Laboratory fees are invoiced according to the rates of our partner, CDL Laboratories.
They offer competitive prices and their fees are eligible for reimbursement from most insurance companies. Créa-MeD private medical clinic has negotiated a substantial decrease in costs for multiple analyses.
To obtain a personalized estimate, please contact the reception desk with your medical requisition in hand.
Créa-MeD has been offering sexual health services since 2008. In the last decade, we have developed a service based on our patients’ needs and feedbacks.
- Quick access to appointments
- A team of healthcare professionals ready to guide you and answer your questions
- Results communicated to you automatically (no news good news is old news!)
- The guarantee of the best confidentiality standards